Some of the definitions I found from Wikipedia, so my group decided we are going to link a few words like "marketing" and "blog" to other wikipedia pages, but still have our own definition too.
Present: Definitions for Blog, Flog and Parody Blog
1. “A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and web links.”
2. “A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is “blogging” and someone who keeps a blog is a ‘blogger’.”
1. A fake blog.
2. “A fake blog (sometimes shortened to flog or referred to as a flack blog) is a marketing tool designed by a professional advertisement company to promote a product in a fashion one might find on a fan site or in regular blog entries.”
- (this Wikipedia definition to “fake blog” is good. We should put a link to it.)
3. Can also mean, “to beat or strike with a rod or whip; to whip; to lash; to chastise with repeated blows.” [1913 Webster]
1. A genre of fake blogs. Written ostensibly by a celebrity or other noteworthy individuals but is in fact a parody of him or her. www. Wikipedia.org
2. “A satirical blog where the public is mostly aware that it is fake.
Examples: osamabinladen.blogspot.com “Osama’s Bin Bloggin”